16 AMP Premium Charging Cable - TYPE 1
EV POWER TYPE 1 PREMIUM 16 AMP WITH 6MA DC FILTER (RCD TYPE B FUNCTION) CHARGING CABLE, DELAYED START, LCD SCREEN
The EV Power Cable 16 Amp Type 1 Charging Cable with TUV Approved RCD is built for safety. This device detects faults of more than 6mA of DC current, protecting you against fire and shock hazards during charging your electric vehicle. The cable works with most Japanese imported Type 1 port EV's including the Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Honda-e and VW-ID.3.
You can delay the start charging time up to 12 hours to take advantage of lower overnight electricity rates. Features full LCD display with charging time display, kW received, voltage rate, Amp rate and kW delivered.
These premium cables come with a 3 year warranty giving you peace of mind whether charging at home, work or on the move!
A Supplier Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) - description of the article and a statement that it complies with the required safety standard is available on request.
- 16 Amp switchable to 8 or 10 amp on demand
- Easy to read full LCD display
- Owners manual
- 8.20m cable length
- Three-year warranty
- Temperature sensor at CEE plug end
- ALL components TUV certified and fully compliant with IEC 62752
- Earth Leakage protection
- Fitted with CE plug and temperature sensor
- 6 milliamp DC Filter built-in
- RCD Type B function.
- Auto-reset so if there is a failure at the supply side, the unit will try again after several minutes
- Tough cable - designed for Australian conditions (will withstand a car being driven over it)
- IP 65 rated