16 AMP Classic Charging Cable - TYPE 1
This EV Power EV Charging Classic Plus cable is a fantastic 8.2m with an Australian plug that can be used to charge most Type 1 port electric vehicles imported from Japan including Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Honda-e, VW-ID.3 and BMW. The LCD panel will sequentially display charging data using 16 amps of power supplied through a CEE wall socket.
This charger cable is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to charge their electric vehicle safely and efficiently. You can easily monitor the charging process on an LCD screen, which displays current wattage being used, temperature, time charging and more. These cables are CE certified by IEC 62752, so they have been tested to be safe for domestic use.
At ION DNA our cables come with a 2 year warranty giving you peace of mind when using them at home, work or while you're on the move!
- Water-resistant - IP65
- 10,000 Charging Cycles
- Cable Strain Relief Feature SO - endures 200KGS of weight on the main box
- Working Current: 16A
- Working Voltage: 240V AC
- Cable Length: 8.2 m end to end
- Charging Plug: Type 1 JE1772
- Power Plug: Australian Plug
- Rated Power: 3.6 kW New and improved super tough construction.
- Voltage Range: 230V ± 10%
- LCD panel indicates charging status
- Operating Temperatures: -30° To +50°
- 2-year warranty
- Individual serial number on each device
- Smooth line design
- Auto charge recovery: Yes
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Insulated Terminal Design
- Overcurrent protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Lightning protection
- Electric leakage protection
- Earth leakage protection
- Temperature sensor at the plug.
Complies fully with IEC 62752. SDoC is available on request.